Greater Manchester’s Mayor Andy Burnham has urged for people to reserve judge and for officials to be given space to investigate last week’s incident at Manchester Airport.
A viral video filmed on Tuesday sparked outcry and triggered protests after it showed an officer kick and stamp on the head of a man who was lying face down on the floor, as a woman knelt beside him.
However, new footage filmed from a car park at Manchester Airport’s Terminal 2 now appears to show that officers were under attack moments before.
Now, the Manchester Mayor told LBC on Sunday that people should not “rush to judgement”.
“There is another side to this. The situation is very complicated, fast moving, quite a violent situation.
“We now have is a fuller picture and hopefully people can see why I said what I said last week.
“It’s frustrating to be honest because we were seeing whether more could be put in the public domain but the strictures around potential criminal trials mean that you have to be very careful in doing that.
“The video is out there, and at least it moves moves the issue forward cause people can see a more rounded picture now.”
CONTINUE READING ON THE NEXT PAGE
Exploring the Health Benefits and Risks of Eating Papaya Seeds
How to Cure Yellow Leaves of Orchids: Natural Remedies for Vibrant Plants
Brandied Fruit Recipe
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
How to Naturally Whiten Your Teeth at Home in Just 3 Minutes
This way you can effortlessly degrease your kitchen burners and make them look like new again
Fried ice cream
ABC Lays Off Debate Moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis: “They Are a Disgrace to Their Profession CR 24h
No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars